Happy Thanksgiving, all! Hope your meal is delicious and you're warm and comfortable, wherever you are.
- My family. Best. Family. Ever. I hope you feel the same way I do about yours.
- the chance to go to grad school; I feel really lucky to have the opportunity and means
- this city, so full of good food and good places
- Diet Coke, and especially the McDonald's large diet, which costs me $1.10 and fuels my mornings now. Love it.
- our condo. It's still not exactly hit me that if we don't want to, we never have to move again. It's nice.
- Oh, Sam. I'm thankful we got married, and I would have been thankful for you even if we didn't, because I just feel so lucky to be with you. You're my best friend. You're amazing and wonderful and I'm so thankful that you found me.
There's obviously tons more things I'm thankful for, but now that I've gone all sappy, I think I'll stop.